We’re looking for team members who are starving to push themselves beyond their personal limits, to earn the money and recognition they deserve, and to have an amazing life-long career in an environment where you work with friends every day.
We have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding and creating amazing new opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
What’s So Different Here?
Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE working here…
- You make more money: we pay more than most
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- On the job training is paid
- Paid holidays and vacation (Paid time off starts after 90 days)
- Incentive programs
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement benefits with company match
- Quarterly, all-company breakfast meetings
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
Who Are We?
We are a family owned and operated company founded in 1973. Miller’s is a market leader and offers full septic, plumbing, drain cleaning, heating, cooling, and electrical services. We currently have over 40 staff members, 20+ pumping and service vehicles on the road, an inventory of excavation equipment, and thousands of happy customers served. Our primary service area includes the Middle Peninsula, Northern Neck, Peninsula, Richmond and surrounding counties, Hampton Roads, and the Southside.
We are a Class A licensed contractor in the Commonwealth of Virginia with classifications SDS, H/H, PLB, ELE, CBC, & RBC. We also hold an Onsite Sewage System Installer & Operator License and are licensed and qualified to operate, repair, and install all conventional and alternative septic systems. Miller’s is a member of NAWT, NEHA, NSF, VOWRA, and NOWRA.
Our mission is to serve our customers, their families and businesses to the highest level possible through well-trained and certified team members, state of the art technology and equipment, and our usage of high quality, lasting materials and products. We ensure personal service and commitment with every customer we serve allowing us to forge long-standing relationships.
… and it feels like we’re only getting started. We’re adding more team members every day, and you should see the plan we have for growth beyond this. (There’s a reason we’ve never had a down year, never laid anyone off, and never had to tighten our belt).
Are You A Fit?
Along with the job-specific qualifications (below) here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re a problem solver and think outside of the box.
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow our Core Values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.