When it comes to installing a new heating system in your home, Miller’s Services is the right company for the job. We will perform an evaluation of your current system to help you decide on the best options to meet your needs. You can have peace of mind while your new heating system is installed, as we have certified and knowledgeable technicians who will make this process easy and convenient for you.
Knowing When Your Heating System Should Be Replaced
There are a number of factors to consider when thinking about replacing your current heating system. Miller’s Services can help you evaluate these factors and give you reliable information on your best course of action. Alone, these symptoms may not seem like a reason to replace your heating system, but in the long run, you could actually save money by replacing it, rather than continuing to make repairs. Here are some signs you might need to replace your heating system:
- The age of your current heating system is 15-20 years old or more
- Increase in energy bills
- Frequent and unusual noises or smells coming from your current unit
- Multiple recent repairs
- Increasing the temperature on the thermostat with little to no change
Making the choice to replace your heating system is not always an easy one, and we know it’s a big investment, but Miller’s Services is there to walk you through the process and help you determine what’s best for your home.
The Heating Installation Process
The installation process of a new heating system will likely depend upon the unit you choose for your home. Miller’s Services will walk you through each step of the process to make your new heating system is installed efficiently, while maintaining the highest level of quality service in Hampton Roads. Use the form below to schedule online & save!
We proudly install American Standard brand heating and cooling systems as well as Mitsubishi for ductless systems. No matter what system you are installing, Miller’s Services can provide you with dedicated support to keep your home comfortable.
Tax credit on new equipment
Federal HVAC Tax Credit – Available for new equipment, purchased and installed between 2018-2020
In December 2019, the U.S. government renewed the 25c tax credit for high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment.
What it covers:
- $300 maximum credit available for qualifying central Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Packaged Units and Ductlless Mini-Split Systems
- $150 maximum credit available for qualifying Furnaces and Boilers
- Equipment must be installed in your main home owned in the United States; rentals or new construction do not qualify
- The tax credit has other limitations. Homeowners should consult with their tax advisor for applicability
Information about local energy tax credits
- You may be eligible for additional tax credits or rebates in your region. Contact your local utilities company to find out, or visit dsireusa.org to search the DSIRE Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency®.